Arendsen Steel offers a broad range of products needed to perform a variety of operations. A few examples:
- Bending material
- Drilling and milling operations
- Protective Treatment
The production process takes place following a trajectory involving stand-alone machines, or along a fully automated trajectory, controlled from our machine room.
Our punching, drilling and cutting machine can:
- Cut sheets up to a maximum size of 6000×2500 mm, thickness 5 to 100 mm. Cut with plasma up to 40 mm and acetylene up to 100 mm.
- Drill holes up to Ø50 with 8-fold automatic exchanger. Thread cutting up to M33. Adjust holes for cylinder head and countersunk bolt heads. Punch up to Ø100, kN1000 with 8-fold automatic exchanger. Mark plates. Mill welding edges and contours.
Our drilling and sawing machine can:
- Saw/drill up to HE 1000B maximum length 26 metres
- Tungsten carbide drilling up to Ø 50
- Drill from 3 sides with 6-way exchanger
- Saw up to 45º and 60º
Our drilling and milling machine can:
- Work in a range up to 610 wide, 305mm high
- Drill holes up to Ø40 with 6-fold automatic exchanger
- Mill with 6-fold automatic exchanger
Our punching cutter can:
- Cut strips up to 500 x 25
- Diagonal cutting up to 45º
- Punch up to Ø50 1100 kN
- Automatic feeding
- Cut L-iron up to 200x200x20 mm
- Punch vertically and horizontally
Our blasting machine can:
With our blasting machine the steel is blasted according to standard SA 2.5 after which the welding process takes place.
Protective coating facility:
After the production process, the coating in any desired RAL colour is applied by means of a multilayer system in our protective coating facility.